DINING IN FROM JUNE 1st
As we're quite sure you're aware, there have been some huge changes for restaurants and cafes. To ensure the safety of our staff and customers we have had to make some changes to our dining room and procedures.
We are a fun, casual restaurant and welcome guests of all ages. We want everyone to enjoy their evening at Aunty Ed's, but ask you to take note of a few things before joining us. It has never been the Aunty Ed's way to have so many rules so we thank you for your understanding and empathy at this time.
- Due to reduced capacity, there is a minimum spend of $25 per person for all guests dining in.
- We will take credit card details at time of booking. Your card will ONLY be charged $25 per person in the event of a no-show, or if you show up with less guests than you booked for.
- Lunch sittings are 1.5 hours, Dinner sittings are 2 hours maximum.
- We are unable to guarantee specific table/booth requests
- We are required to take down the name and number (or email address) of everyone that enters the premises for contact tracing purposes.