-MAKE A BOOKING-
FOLLOWING THE NSW GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENT OF STAY AT HOME ORDERS, WE ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSING OUR DOORS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
OUR TEAMS WILL BE MONITORING OUR EMAILS DURING THIS TIME. PLEASE CONTACT US AT INFO@AUNTYEDS.COM.AU WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR ENQUIRIES. WE HOPE TO REOPEN AS SOON AT IT IS SAFE TO DO SO.
SEE YOU SOON SYDNEY!
Book A Table
DUE TO COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS, Aunty Ed's is currently only open for takeaway
We are a fun, casual restaurant and welcome guests of all ages. We want everyone to enjoy their evening at Aunty Ed's, but ask you to take note of a few things before joining us.
- Due to COVID-safe regulations, we are currently running at a reduced venue capacity of 80 guests. As such we are asking a minimum spend of $25 per person for dine in which can average out across the table.
- We will take credit card details at time of booking. Your card will ONLY be charged $25 per person in the event of a no-show, or if you show up with less guests than you booked for. There are no cancellation fees.
- Lunch sittings are 1.5 hours, Dinner sittings are 2 hours maximum including on live music evenings.
- There is live music every Sunday night from 6pm and it can get quite loud.
- We are unable to guarantee specific table/booth requests
- We are required to digitally record the name and number (or email address) of everyone that enters the premises for contact tracing purposes via the Service NSW app.