Book A Table
We are a fun, casual restaurant and welcome guests of all ages. We want everyone to enjoy their evening at Aunty Ed's, but ask you to take note of a few things before joining us.
- Due to COVID-safe regulations, we are currently running at a reduced venue capacity of 80 guests, with 30 guests per booking the legal maximum. As such we are asking a minimum spend of $25 per person for dine in which can average out across the table.
- We will take credit card details at time of booking. Your card will ONLY be charged $25 per person in the event of a no-show, or if you show up with less guests than you booked for. There are no cancellation fees.
- Lunch sittings are 1.5 hours, Dinner sittings are 2 hours maximum including on live music evenings.
- There is live music every Sunday night from 6pm and it can get quite loud.
- We are unable to guarantee specific table/booth requests
- We are required to digitally record the name and number (or email address) of everyone that enters the premises for contact tracing purposes.