-MAKE A BOOKING-
After 4 month being closed due to outbreak in NSW, our doors will open again on the 22nd of October! We organised a special reopening night on Friday the 22nd with live music. keep an eye on our socials for more info.
We've got all your favourite burgers and snacks on the menu, as well as some new items and our huge drinks menu with your favourite cocktails, hot cider and mulled available.
Book your table now!
Book A Table
We are a fun, casual restaurant and welcome guests of all ages. We want everyone to enjoy their evening at Aunty Ed's, but ask you to take note of a few things before joining us.
- Due to COVID-safe regulations, we are currently running at a reduced venue capacity of 80 guests. As such we are asking a minimum spend of $25 per person for dine in which can average out across the table.
- We will take credit card details at time of booking. Your card will ONLY be charged $25 per person in the event of a no-show, or if you show up with less guests than you booked for. There are no cancellation fees.
- Lunch sittings are 1.5 hours, Dinner sittings are 2 hours maximum including on live music evenings.
- There is live music every Sunday night from 6pm and it can get quite loud.
- We are unable to guarantee specific table/booth requests
- We are required to digitally record the name and number (or email address) of everyone that enters the premises for contact tracing purposes via the Service NSW app.