We are a fun, casual restaurant and welcome guests of all ages. We want everyone to enjoy their evening at Aunty Ed's, but ask you to take note of a few things before joining us.
- All tables on Friday and Saturday nights are booked for a two hour sitting. Please call us if you require a longer sitting.
- We are unable to guarantee specific table/booth requests.
- Couples and singles may be seated on low stools side-by-side along a communal bench. If you require a table, please phone us and we will do our best to accommodate.
- There is free live music every Sunday night from 6pm-8pm and it can sometimes get quite loud. Dinner bookings are recommended as seats fill fast.
- The main kitchen closes between 4pm and 5pm each day, however our Bar Snacks and Desserts are still available during this time.